Today I’m participating in the always-fun Sunshine Blogger Award Tag. Unlike last time, however, I’ve been tagged by three people recently, so I decided to do a Q&A blitz of sorts. Big thanks to Benita J. Prins, Katelyn Buxton, and S. M. Metzler for the tags! Go follow their blogs and leave them an offering of chocolate and a caffeinated beverage.
Being tagged by three people, however, means I have not ten, but thirty questions to answer, so let’s get right into this!
From Benita J. Prins…
- Who is your favorite actor/actress and why? Will Smith or Liam Neeson.
- How many languages do you speak well enough to hold a conversation? English, Spanish, Catalonian…so three. Four, if a very simple conversation about the weather in French counts.
- What is the last book you read that you couldn’t put down? The Miss Peregrine series, by Ransom Riggs.
- What is one genre you would never read? Paranormal. Or pure romance.
- Do you have any unique quirks? Haha…yes.
- What’s the best book-to-movie adaptation you’ve ever seen? The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Do you like maps? Yes. Maps are awesome. I was drawing maps before I started writing stories.
- How often do you write by hand compared to typing? Not very often, only when I really need to shake things up or concentrate better.
- Which author’s books can you never resist picking up? Neil Gaiman.
- What is your favorite letter of the alphabet? R, K, A, Y, N, S, in that order.
- How much chocolate do you consume on a weekly basis? Not much, if any.
From Katelyn Buxton…
- What’s your favorite movie? Oh boy. C.A. Civil War…or The Two Towers…or…
- A song that made an impact on you. Mercedes’ Lullaby
- Math or creative writing? Creative writing (how is that even a question?)
- Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? If not, what kind of pet would you choose? My family has a Fat Cat and some Fat Fish and a Fat Rabbit.
- The last book you read. The Slow Regard of Silent Things (Rothfuss)
- What’s your favorite TV show? The Voice.
- If you could forget a book and read it over again for the first time, which one would you choose? Why would I want to forget a book?
- Do you prefer cold weather or warm weather? Cold. Fall weather is perfection.
- What’s your favorite color? Black.
- What’s your favorite artist/band? I don’t really have a specific favorite.
- What’s your favorite genre in books? Fantasy/adventure.
And from S. M. Metzler…
- When did you start blogging? About four years ago (on a different blog).
- Name three books that everyone on Earth should read. Fiction books? Not sure. That’s a tough question, and it may not have an answer (gettin’ all philosophical over here).
- Favorite pop music artist and film score composer. Pop music bores me. Koji Kondo.
- Name your three biggest fandoms. MCU, Nintendo (yes), Lord of the Rings.
- What is your favorite musical? Pass (sorry…just not that interested in musicals).
- Spiderman or Ant-man? Yes, the new Marvel ones. Spiderman all day every day.
- What time of day do you write the most? At night, usually, or at least in the evening.
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or apple cider? Yes.
- A tagline for the first story you’ve ever written. Boy, that was a long, long time ago.
- If your book was going to be made into a movie, is there an actor/actress you’d choose to play your main character? Tom Holland might be a good choice.
- Rey or Princess Leia? Why? Rey, because, uhm, she uses lightsabers and is awesome and has a killer staff-stick thingy.
Awesome! Now you know 30 things about me you might not have known before. We’re practically best friends. I won’t keep the tag going (sorry!) because anyone I can think if to tag has already been tagged or has tagged me, so I’ll stick to my questions.