I was looking for something to fill today’s blog post slot when along came the wonderful Olivia from Inkspots and tagged me for this chain! So, fun stuff! You should definitely go check out her blog (and follow, while you’re at it).
Here are the tag rules, copy + pasted from Olivia’s post because I’m feeling incredibly lazy right now (post lunch coma and all that):
- Tag the Blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Let them now they’ve been tagged.
And now, the questions that will lay bare my soul…
Early bird or night owl?
Night owl. Though I’m disappointed ‘afternoon puffin’ wasn’t an option.
If you could learn a language, what would you learn?
Well, I’m already trilingual, so I’m good for now, but…if I had to add a fourth, probably French. Then Italian.
You can have two fictional characters to be your pocket pals (small enough to fit in your palm/pocket), who are they?
Artemis Fowl and Peter Parker/Spiderman. Because why not.
Favorite classic fairytale?
Classic Disney or classic original? Either way, I don’t really have one. At gunpoint, Snow White (purely because Dopey is my alternate incarnation).
Would you rather fly or have super speed?
Superspeed, without a doubt. Heights give me the upchuckies.
You have a villainous lair. What does it look like?
Underground. Plenty of water features. Moss on everything. Black-stained wood and enough secret doors and rooms to make a Minecrafter dizzy.
You have a right-hand man (or woman) in said lair. Which fictional character is he/she?
James (Team Rocket). Or Butler (Artemis Fowl series).
Dinner with an author (living or dead). Who do you choose?
Dinner with a dead author just sounds awkward. Who’s gonna pass me the butter? I’ll go with Neil Gaiman (Ransom Riggs, if Mr. Gaiman is busy).
Favorite snacking food?
I’m not that into random snack foods, but I’m developing a healthy addiction to orange juice. Not sure if that counts (I’d say coffee, but everyone knows that). Jelly beans, in a pinch. Not really food either.
Last song listened to?
Either Cry Out to Jesus (Third Day) or the Ocarina of Time startup music (can’t remember which was last. It’s been a long morning).
Okay! As is my tendency with this type of blog post, I won’t tag anyone specific because I don’t know who has or hasn’t been tagged yet. If you want to answer some fun questions about yourself, consider yourself tagged by me!
Here’s what I’ve got for you:
- Favorite fiction genre to read?
- Free weekend: would you rather stay at home and relax (alone or with a select few) or go out and make big plans?
- Favorite season? (Of the year, you Netflix addict).
- Best thing to do on a rainy day?
- Hardcover books or paperback books? (Don’t even try “but kindle…?” My post, my rules).
- Favorite speculative (fantasy, sci-fic, etc.) film?
- You’re stranded in a forest (no way out). What’s your best shot at getting food?
- Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or have camouflaging abilities?
- Name an animal that you’re terrified of, for whatever reason.
- Hugs: the solution to most of life’s problems, or a space-invading nuisance?
Have a great day, everyone!