Blog tags are always fun. Hannah Heath nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and it’s taken me far too long to get around to it. If you don’t already follow Hannah’s blog, I highly recommend it!
These are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here we go!
Step 1: Thank the blogger who nominated you
Step 2: Display logo on your blog
Step 3: Share 7 facts or things about yourself
I’ll try not to repeat facts from previous blog tags…
- It took me about 10 years to beat Super Mario 64 (broken Nintendo 64 = shattered childhood = ten year hiatus).
- I play the 12-hole ocarina and the drums/trap set.
- Country, jazz, and flamenco are my three least favorite music genres.
- I view romance novels like I view peas: they’re mushy and always too many*.
- Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, and Link’s Awakening are my top 3 LoZ games (Oracle of Seasons and Ocarina of Time round out the top 5).
- I’ve always wanted to be an inch taller (my body had the audacity to stop growing just shy of six feet tall).
- I wrote 90% of my college papers the night before they were due.
Step 4: Nominate 5 bloggers
I officially and very ceremoniously nominate these fine folks (I honestly don’t know if you’ve been nominated already. If so, please continue on with your life in peace):
Gabrielle Massman @ Write For The King
Stephanie Gregory @ blackdragon80
Blaise Haddow @ The Book Boulevard
Michael Gunter @ Michael Gunter’s Tales
Sarah Mitchell-Jackson @ Running Without Slipping
Again, if you’ve already been tagged for the Sunshine Blogger Award, or if you don’t believe in sunshine or happiness, feel free to pass!
*Disclaimer: despite my snarkiness, I have nothing against romance authors/writers/readers. Just not my cup of tea.